Hi, I’m Anna
You want your wedding photos to reflect your unique story as a couple. I’ll create the ultimate 5-star experience for you – from straightforward pricing and packages to special treats and personal service. I like getting to know my couples before their wedding day so that on the day we can capture natural and relaxed photos.
I started my photography business in 2015 after returning home from overseas and falling in love with photography during my travels. I've been honoured to photograph weddings in beautiful locations all over New Zealand from Mangawhai to Lake Tekapo. I also have more than 10 years of experience as a graphic designer and web developer, so I know how important it is to pay attention to the small details and to deliver on time.
Fun facts about me
- I’ve caught the travel bug. I love exploring new places and sharing photos on my travel blog.
- I’ve lived abroad in New York City and Montréal.
- I love to cook pizza. My favourite toppings are roasted pumpkin and pine nuts – yum!
- I can speak conversational French, Italian and Spanish.
- I’m very environmentally conscious – I love biking everywhere and car-share an electric car for longer trips.
“We were so incredibly blown away”Verity & Matt
“The photos completely capture the joy and laughter that we all experienced on the day, and we cried and laughed looking through all the photos for our wedding. Anna is super lovely and really discreet about capturing the best moments from your day, and incredibly affordable for the quality of photos that she takes. Anna delivered the photos quickly, and gave us a few lovely surprises along the way too – I would definitely recommend Anna for your wedding photography!”
Ready to get started?
From our first meeting together (the coffee and treats are on me!) we’ll start getting to know each other and chat about your wedding plans.